If this had shown up in an email I would have just deleted it, but I'll join in after the tag from Matt. In the spirit of blogs, here are 5 lesser know things about me.
1. My first computer was a Commodore 64. Followed by an Amiga 1000, then 2000, 3000T and finally 4000 before the demise of Commodore. I admit it, I used to think DOS/Windows sucked.
2. I lapped the score in Astroids on my Atari 2600 not once, but twice in one sitting. I can't recall how long it took, but do remember being yelled at for missing at least two meals.
3. In 1994(?) I was responsible for bringing internet access to our city and surrounding areas. We started with a 128k frame relay connection and 10 US Robotics Sportster 28.8 modems.
4. I have a cat that can say her own name. (Mew)
5. I'm lame and can't stand games like this appearing all over the place so I decline any further "Tag"ing